Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outpost Typo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Outpost Typo Empty
PostSubject: Outpost Typo   Outpost Typo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:58 pm

You grab a a hammer from the chest.
Back to top Go down

Outpost Typo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outpost Typo   Outpost Typo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:37 am

I've not been notable but you are engaging in exploits that will require finer thinking than this. I suggest you use your time for such then stranger occurrences. Yes I have been gone quite long but this doesn't excuse the slight disrespect I see in such. Surely as an honered tester there is a better way to display pleasure than this.
Back to top Go down

Outpost Typo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outpost Typo   Outpost Typo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:34 am

What the sugar plum fairies. Seriously?

I can completely understand minor typos and things getting overlooked. But these kinds of things if not fixed and left throughout the entire game create an atmosphere of being 2nd rate and half assed. And just already did a fair amount of testing for the quest thats near release now, at this point it just should be verifying there is nothing left to fix. So I have more than enough time for 'other bugs'. Anf frankly its not been 24 hours since I told a woman I didn't even want to sugar plum fairies her, muchless date her because her profile had so many typos and blatant errors in it. Fixing these things gives a complete, professional and well polished look. For someone to who has the code open and is familiar it takes all of 30 seconds to open a file, ctrl+f and backspace a couple of times.

A 'better way to display pleasure'. So because I want to fix something and make it better I am suddenly getting my rocks off to this? Blow me. How about that for some pleasure and disrespect.

Besides, for all you know intentionally creating a minor error/typo like that is a coders way to remind them to do or check something. I've done many similar things in the past personally.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Outpost Typo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outpost Typo   Outpost Typo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Peace my brothers.

The "a" is no longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outpost Typo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outpost Typo   Outpost Typo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outpost Typo
Page 1 of 1