Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The name's Faolan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faolan

Faolan

The name's Faolan Empty
PostSubject: The name's Faolan   The name's Faolan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Hello, I've been playing for a bit lately and decided to create a forum account. You may find me ingame from time to time, chillin' around (Though, with my current internet status, It's going to be hard to play Sad )
I've never been too experienced in v2, so there's much I have to learn haha.

See ya people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

The name's Faolan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Faolan   The name's Faolan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Welcome to the team Faolan!

If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know!

Amanar/Amped
Back to top Go down

The name's Faolan
Page 1 of 1