Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harvest Mines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thundar

Harvest Mines Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Mines   Harvest Mines Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:44 am

When mining in the new area, and your backpack gets full.. it does not notify you that it is and that you cannot take on any more items because of it ( all other areas do ) -AND- you cannot drop an item out of your backpack ( intentionally ) to pickup the lost item due to the overloaded backpack ??

There is also an area where you are mining and discover a ladder down.. guarded by two Tasmanian Miners.. the chest that they are guarding has twice, contained what I am mining above, Tin Ore ( whoopiee ? ). The prior is way more concerning. Thanks as always for a great game.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Harvest Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Mines   Harvest Mines Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:04 am

The mines as far as I recall have always "lost" what you have picked if your inventory was full if I recall correctly. I can remember many occassions where I have discovered what I had been mining for, only for it not to be there.

So I don't think this is a new bug but it is a pain in the .... none the less.

It will need a bit of due consideration because I think (to be confirmed) the point at which the rubble decides if it has something good is after you have picked it up.

Alternatives available are :-
1. Leave it as is and you suffer the risk of not watching your inventory
2. Checking for a free spot before allowing you to rifle through the rubble
3. Picking up the item in your hand (mouse)
4. Dropping the item in the spot recently vacated by the offending rubble.
5. None of the above but some other creative solution

There are a number of under ground mining chests that randomly contain stuff you are mining for above. It is just an alternative source to mining or waitng for the mine walls to regen. You will find more of these later and they should be related to the area you are mining. It is not always the same item but hopefully either related or useful.
Back to top Go down

Harvest Mines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: