Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mamma's Karma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

Mamma's Karma Empty
PostSubject: Mamma's Karma   Mamma's Karma Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:08 pm

A kid on a farm gets up for breakfast and sits down to the table for breakfast.

His mother asks; "Did you do your chores yet?"

"Aw come on ma!" The kid says; "I'm hungry!"

"Doesn't matter," his mother replies; "you do your chores before breakfast, that's how it always is."

The kid is furious. On the way out to feed the chickens, he kicks a hen. Then on the way out to slop the hogs, he kicks a pig. Then on the way out to clean the dairy stalls, he kicks a cow.

After he is done, he sits at the table. His mother puts a bowl of dry cereal in front of him.

"Hey!" says the kid; "Where's the eggs, bacon and milk?!"

"Well" his mother replies; "I saw you kick the hen, so no eggs for a week. And I saw you kick the pig, so no bacon for a week. And I also saw you kick the cow, so no milk for a week."

Just then, the farmer comes in. On the way in, he kicks one of the cats. His wife looks on flabbergasted and angry. The kid (with a grin on his face) says; "So Ma...are you going to tell him or am I?"
Back to top Go down

Mamma's Karma
Page 1 of 1