Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castle quest bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amanar

amanar

Castle quest bugs Empty
PostSubject: Castle quest bugs   Castle quest bugs Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:18 am

Trinity has informed me today that none of her alts can get into quest 3.

After completing quest 2 she hits the portal to advance, and then gets sent back to q1 start.

She says she has tried multiple times on multiple characters.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Castle quest bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle quest bugs   Castle quest bugs Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:57 am

This is a known problem and I can not recreate it.
It does not reset for me.
So it is now time to enlist the player community in to group debugging to find out how and where it gets reset to narrow the search.

/data has been modified to show the last castle quest completed.
As you go through the area, especially before and after any portals, type /data to see if it has changed.
I need to know how and where it resets to find what triggers it and hence which piece of code it the guilty party.

The 3 suspect parties, the initial portal in the white room, the group portal at the start of each quest and the final portal at the end have been tested to death by me and I can never get them to fail.
Armed with /data I hope someone will work out what triggers it so I know where to look.

Good hunting.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Castle quest bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle quest bugs   Castle quest bugs Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:27 am

If I am not mistaken she was getting kicked out after the portal from quest 2.

so end of quest 2, wouldn't let her get into quest 3.

I will run it tonight to test it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castle quest bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle quest bugs   Castle quest bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle quest bugs
Page 1 of 1