Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greatest News of ALL TIME!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fazza

Fazza

Greatest News of ALL TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Greatest News of ALL TIME!   Greatest News of ALL TIME! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:37 am

I know alot of people here hate on astonia 3 and 3.5 however I have been very loyal to the series as a whole (as witnessed by my dedication to AO).

http://board.astonia.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29605

I emailed Ishtar (the original creator of the game we all love) back in November of last year asking if there was any intention of releasing astonia 3 to the public and was quickly black balled.

Astonia 3/3.5 has finally run its course unfortunately, and apprently Intent Software is giving away the source code shortly.

This is GREAT news for anyone who followed the games. It means that communities like aranock can be formed for Astonia 3 or 3.5.

I myself will be looking into it once the source is released (if it actually is).
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Greatest News of ALL TIME!   Greatest News of ALL TIME! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Eh, V3 is terrible.

If it was good, I would've paid for it a long time ago.

Back to top Go down
rmcin329@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Greatest News of ALL TIME!   Greatest News of ALL TIME! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:37 am

and it looks like the source code is out, been keeping an eye on the forums over there and someone just received it in an email.
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

PostSubject: Re: Greatest News of ALL TIME!   Greatest News of ALL TIME! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:23 pm

Wonderful news!

Hopefully they truly do become open source and not just whoever received them's plaything.

Back to top Go down
rmcin329@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Greatest News of ALL TIME!   Greatest News of ALL TIME! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:27 pm

the source is also on ishtar's website for those who want it.
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

PostSubject: Re: Greatest News of ALL TIME!   Greatest News of ALL TIME! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:28 pm

rmcin329@hotmail.com wrote:
the source is also on ishtar's website for those who want it.

Yeah I just saw that

http://www.brockhaus.org/astonia3.html
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Greatest News of ALL TIME!   Greatest News of ALL TIME! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:38 pm

il play  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest News of ALL TIME!   Greatest News of ALL TIME! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest News of ALL TIME!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: