Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly? Monthly?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weekly? Monthly?  Empty
PostSubject: Weekly? Monthly?    Weekly? Monthly?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 am

I log in day after day. I see the same faces time after time. Would anyone be interested in setting a date so to speak for all players to try to come online. It could be a time to discuss the past, revel in the glories of epochs long past. A time for us idle clannies to perhaps have a worthy challenge to our supremacy. I don't think any administrative involvement would be necessitated for such a thing but of course perhaps increased pent exp on these occasions would probably delight some.

For those who cannot read too well. Would anyone be interested in a regular meeting of all v2 players together say every month or every few months? Even a couple of times a year would be better that this long sink into hopelessness that everyone is so obsessed with.
Back to top Go down

Weekly? Monthly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: