Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned Instantly Upon Login: Possible Client Bug?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samurai

Banned Instantly Upon Login: Possible Client Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Banned Instantly Upon Login: Possible Client Bug?   Banned Instantly Upon Login: Possible Client Bug? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:08 pm

After only being logged on for maybe 10-15 seconds my character 'Samurai' was banned. I had begun typing a command when it just output: 'Exit: Client has been idle too long.' When I tried to connect again it said I had been banned for one hour. After that I logged in with a New Player and had the same thing happen again only this time I was fast enough to let out a shout asking why I had been banned. Same server exit idle message as last time.

I know that it could not have been done by an admin user because I had not been logged on long enough to have even done anything worthy of banning.

I tried one more time this time without shouting anything, just shooting a tell, logged out again immediately and banned.
Is this a known issue? Is the client failing out on account of any background software? All I have is a simple antivirus.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit and have the most up to date client.

I am in eastern standard time if it helps you look at the logs, it was 9:50 PM Feb. 16th.

Banned Instantly Upon Login: Possible Client Bug? Wtf

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Banned Instantly Upon Login: Possible Client Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Instantly Upon Login: Possible Client Bug?   Banned Instantly Upon Login: Possible Client Bug? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com

Banned Instantly Upon Login: Possible Client Bug?
Page 1 of 1