Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Profession Mining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrice

Profession Mining Empty
PostSubject: Profession Mining   Profession Mining Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:01 am

As far as collecting Profession item go, mining is by far the slowest turn over.

I sometime mine for an hour and am lucky to find 5 of the same gem. That being said In order to make Gold armors you need 2 pieces of Gold Ore.

So not only is finding gold ultra slow but you need twice as much of it to manufacture a gold piece.

Is there a way of changing this formula or making profession in mines easier to find? Im happy with the drop rate in mines but it just seems ridiculous to have to mine for an hour just to manufacture 2 gold pieces.
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Profession Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profession Mining   Profession Mining Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Almost all items are similar to this though:
2 unrefined emerald = 1 refined emerald
2 unrefined sand = 1 refined sand

When you move onto crafting it almost all evens out: (going from unrefined to crafting)
1 tin + 1 copper = 1 bronze blank
1 coal + 1 iron = 1 steel blank
2 gold = 1 gold blank

If anything you aren't to the difficult part yet Very Happy 
1 emerald + 1 rough stone = 1 emmy blank
1 lead + 1 refined sand = 1 cry blank

Back to top Go down
Thrice

Profession Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profession Mining   Profession Mining Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Your forgetting that it is 2 ores AND mercury.  All i was suggesting was that one be removed as it makes gold the hardest item to craft. I am up to the "hard ones" ie Emmy, and believe me it's easier than gold blank as u don't have to mine then wait on wall spawns.

I believe LL has now changed it to Gold ore and mercury to create the blank.
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Profession Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profession Mining   Profession Mining Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:11 am

Yes but the mercury vials were the easiest thing in the world to get and I at least always had more of them then I knew what to do with.
Back to top Go down

Profession Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profession Mining   Profession Mining Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Ive also been noticing lately that I am getting far more vials than I am gold ores. It feels like at least one of the vials should either be removed or changed to ore or randomized..etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Profession Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profession Mining   Profession Mining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profession Mining
Page 1 of 1