Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That moment when / How you know when

Go down 
AuthorMessage

That moment when / How you know when Empty
PostSubject: That moment when / How you know when   That moment when / How you know when Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:23 pm

That moment when...

You blast the crap out of Damor just because you can (or for all the times he did it to you)
You turn around after blasting Shiva so she can scratch your back, just because you can

You know youre an AT when..

You stand in the same place in pents for 3 solves straight during a gmoon.

You know youre a Sorc when..

You stab something and nobody notices, including the one you stabbed.
Back to top Go down

That moment when / How you know when
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: