Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan help command

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Clan help command Empty
PostSubject: Clan help command   Clan help command Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:29 am

Why is it as a +++ with a /help and /helpclan I have no idea how to check how much gold and plat the clan has or is losing..etc Sad
Back to top Go down
Martyr

Clan help command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan help command   Clan help command Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:06 am

If you type /clans then you can see how much platinum and gold every clan has. You can find the same info out of the game here: http://www.aranock-online.co.uk/claninformation.htm

When you type /clwho <clan#>, e.g. /clwho 1 if you are in clan number 1 from the clan list, then you can see how much gold individual members have donated/removed from clans over their lifetime. I believe this does not get reset if a member changes clan.
Back to top Go down

Clan help command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan help command   Clan help command Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:40 am

/clans and /clwho should be added to /helpclan then. Also /helpclan and /clanhelp should be the same command because I can see people reversing that just trying to guess it randomly.

Also /clwho says Noobs has 9 members.. then lists about 20...
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Clan help command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan help command   Clan help command Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:14 am

Also /clwho says Noobs has 9 members.. then lists about 20... wrote:
You had me wondering there for a bit so I had to check online to see what you were referring to.

The "9" refers to the clan number, not the number of members.
Back to top Go down

Clan help command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan help command   Clan help command Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:19 am

Ooooo noobit moment.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Clan help command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan help command   Clan help command Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:34 am

See, that must have been why you were allowed into the Noobs clan.
It is almost a prerequisite to either be a newbie or at least have some affinity for them.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan help command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan help command   Clan help command Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan help command
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Clans Forum :: Clans-
Jump to: