Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jhake8369

Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock!   Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:41 am

Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock! Warlor17
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock!   Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:43 am

Wow!

That is now 3 Warlords that have come up recently and no room in the Hall of Heroes.
We need a major renovation to increase the space.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock!   Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:56 am

thx guys <3
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock!   Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:24 pm

grats man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock!   Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Well played Urdadi =D
Back to top Go down
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock!   Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Congrats Urdadi!
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock!   Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:56 am

Lordlava wrote:
no room in the Hall of Heroes.
no need. I think I liked life better as an Earl. Can you remove my b2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock!   Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Urdadi! Newest Warlord of Aranock!
Page 1 of 1