Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noobs Clan

Go down 
+2
Twinsix
Dakr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakr

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Anyone know who is in this clan? There are only 10 slots, and I only ever see people online from about 4 of those 10 slots.  I want to own a clan and this is the 1 that I have never seen anyone online in ever.  The depreciation rate on platinum for clans is so low that this and lol assoc won't be gone for a long time.  2 options, increase the depreciation rate or I wana buy it off whoever owns it.  I know malice and others own 3/10, and I think I heard dinin or someone owns 2 or so.  What can be done about the rate that plat goes because I honestly don't remember the last time I saw someone online from Order of Shadows and that clan has 141k plat?
Back to top Go down

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Why the F*** does anyone own more than one clan at all? Ever?

What is the point of even having 10 clans? Ive been back for like a month now and I can't remember the last time I saw a clan or purple fight. In fact, make purples a clan death when fighting clanies.

Three clans is enough and IMHO the players have proved that player run clans are poorly run as I rarely see a +++ logged in. In fact In the last month Ive only see it twice personally and Ive logged some hours. Even if they are playing alts I remember back in the day people often complaining of having to wait extended periods to be tagged into a clan.

Put a 2LT min rank on clan joining and make it NPC controlled to join and add a cool down period between clan switches just like purple/skua.

And for the love of all that is holy, find a way to make it so when one character drops an item another cannot pick it up. Soulbind the carpet? Or give people unique keys on clan creation or something, numbered 1-100. Create a voting system for a destroyer and each IP address/character gets one vote so someone can add the walls and carpets. Give each player their own plat pool to build their own plat to make their own room. As long as you are not deleting a wall/door or adding a teleporter let people build as they please.
Back to top Go down

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Dieharder wrote:
Why the F*** does anyone own more than one clan at all? Ever?

In fact, make purples a clan death when fighting clanies.
This sounds nice. Noobs Clan Emot-allears
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 pm

141k platinum is a lot and should take a while to run down. I believe the platinum cost per week has already been increased from the original amount. I think it's set to either 500 platinum a week or 100 platinum a day. What do you think is an appropriate cost per week? Maybe it should be increased considering you get platinum for penting now.
Back to top Go down

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:30 pm

I think plat should be of secondary concern. There should be a min. requirement of active clan players from a unique IP/char per week or month for one.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:28 am

I've been saying for a while that it should be 1000 platinum per aranock month.

it's currently 500, which is a joke.

Back to top Go down
Dakr

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:36 am

I think 1000 is more appropriate, the clan noobs hasn't had anyone on for a while as I can tell.
Back to top Go down

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:34 am

1000? With as much as I pent I could sustain an entire clan alone as one person if I never PVPed and never entered the mines..
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:28 am

Quote :
and I think I heard dinin or someone owns 2 or so.
All of my non staff alts are in the same clan, the clan i founded. I hope that my activity will return to normal within a week or two.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:43 am

Dinin wrote:
Quote :
and I think I heard dinin or someone owns 2 or so.
All of my non staff alts are in the same clan, the clan i founded. I hope that my activity will return to normal within a week or two.
I personally don't care if someone owns more than 1 clan. The rent for clans should go up that is for sure, how much idk. 1k isn't that much because you can get that fast solo penting but you don't want to make it too high that say 1 person couldn't keep up with it depending on rl duties. I think 1k is way better than where we are currently which is a measly 500.

If you figure 1 person pents for an hour they might amass 500 plat for solves, how about we make it somewhere between 1 and 5k per month. I know there are people other than me that wants to start up a clan and every slot is currently in use and most of them are housed by 1-2 people and rest are totally inactive, if any are active at all.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:37 am

I have an alt in Clan Noobs who also happens to be a leader but i am not the owner of the clan. I tend to keep an clan alt or two for testing purposes.

Noobs, by its name used to always accept new players as clan members and many of the clannies in other clans have grown up in Noobs.

Dakr, you are welcome to join Noobs.
As for buying it, I am not in a position to sell.
In terms of becoming a leader then this would be an issue for the current owner/leader to decide what he wants to do. Yes/No/Share.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Who is the leader if I may ask, as I stated before the clan is quite inactive and the only 1 on the list that is the most inactive, why I wana buy it or make a new slot when it goes (I don't care if you have leader rank in clan to test things etc). If it is all of the gods etc, I don't care if you all have leader rank I just want to run my own clan Smile 
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:16 am

Shazam and Giovanni are the two clan leaders (other than myself of course).
I think Shazam is the main one who used to be quite active.

I will try to contact them to see what they want to do.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:13 am

No word.

Dakr - if you happen to be online when I am then come and have a chat.
It would be a shame to let the house of Noobs fail.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:00 am

Plan on tomorrow is when i can be on, morning est
Back to top Go down
Shazam

Shazam

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:25 am

I am here, it is just that this slipped past me.
I have been inactive from the game for awhile do to time constraints in real life.
Even though these have lightened, I have fallen out of habit of playing. I have also been sidetracked with a project that will benefit Aranock that I return to from time to time.

That being said I will make a concerted effort to be on in the evening -8GMT to discuss.

Back to top Go down
Dakr

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:13 am

Going back to the Clan plat thing, I think 500/month is actually fine (I thought it was 500/ real month not aranock month) which makes it within the realm of acceptability considering the population is low and don't want every clan that starts up to fail. Since the only way to really make plat anymore is mining or penting it should be fine as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noobs Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs Clan   Noobs Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobs Clan
Page 1 of 1