Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic int on DW poison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

Magic int on DW poison Empty
PostSubject: Magic int on DW poison   Magic int on DW poison Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:49 am

Was fighting gargs, hadnt cursed before or after yet you can see from the photo

Magic int on DW poison ANGlOeO
Back to top Go down
Yatana

PostSubject: Re: Magic int on DW poison   Magic int on DW poison Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:45 am

probably hit before the gargs had time to spell up Smile that's my experience anyway
Back to top Go down
Nikur

Nikur

PostSubject: Re: Magic int on DW poison   Magic int on DW poison Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:35 am

I've had this happen on my warrior as well.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Magic int on DW poison   Magic int on DW poison Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:58 am

Does normal poison give this message.
Without checking the code, the logic should be similar if not the same.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Magic int on DW poison   Magic int on DW poison Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:09 am

Unsure, haven't tested on my sorc yet. Pretty sure I didnt see any spells being activated
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Magic int on DW poison   Magic int on DW poison Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:50 am

It would appear that the message is a standard part of the poison spell and is issued if the target is already poisoned by a more powerful version of the same spell.

I would suggest that Yatana's explanation is quite plausible as your spell's power is modified downwards by Harden and Immunity. The gargs do not have Harden but they do have Immunity and the Immunity increases after they spell themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic int on DW poison   Magic int on DW poison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic int on DW poison
Page 1 of 1