Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The true technological History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

The true technological History Empty
PostSubject: The true technological History   The true technological History Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:26 am

Recently, Germany conducted some scientific exploration involving their best scientists. Core drilling samples of earth were taken to a depth of 150 feet and during the core examinations, small pieces of copper were discovered. After running many arduous tests on these samples, the German government announced that the ancient Germans 25,000 years ago had a nationwide telephone network.

Naturally, the British government was not that easily impressed. So they ordered their own scientists to take their core samples at a depth of 300 feet. From these samples, they found small pieces of glass and soon announced that the ancient Brits 35,000 years ago already had a nationwide fiber optic network.

Irish scientists were outraged. So immediately after this announcement, they ordered their scientists to take samples at a depth of 600 feet found absolutely nothing. They concluded that the ancient Irish 55,000 years ago were an even more advanced civilization, as they already had a wireless telephone network.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: The true technological History   The true technological History Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:06 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: The true technological History   The true technological History Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:04 am

I suspect that I should be offended by this .....Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The true technological History   The true technological History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The true technological History
Page 1 of 1