Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Double Logging

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrice

Staff Double Logging Empty
PostSubject: Staff Double Logging   Staff Double Logging Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi just want to get the public opinion on a potential conflict with clans.

Should staff members be allowed to double log their clan member at the same time as their staff? They can clearly see the location of all clan members.

The reason i ask is because Twinsix was double logged today for close to 15 minutes (I period i do not believe to be needed to transfer) and when i asked him about it told me it was legal muted me and told me to respect staff. Great to the see the defensive admin approach return to the surface. Please feel free to check the logs to interpret the situation gods.

But yea..Should it be legal or illegal?
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

PostSubject: Re: Staff Double Logging   Staff Double Logging Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Player punishments are not up for public debate and discussion.  I double logged to do a transfer.  Neither of my alts left the temple at any time I was double logged.   It was clearly within the rules of transferring items.

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Staff Double Logging   Staff Double Logging Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:46 am

{Confirm locked}

The forum is no place to act out personal grievances under the guise of simple discussion. If honest debate is intended, begin a new thread {edit thread begun:https://aranock.rpg-board.net/t2428-staff-double-logging }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Double Logging   Staff Double Logging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Double Logging
Page 1 of 1