Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats all this then?

Go down 
+5
Solent
Motoko
Iktomi
amanar
Fazza
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fazza

Fazza

Whats all this then? Empty
PostSubject: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:39 am

Whats all this then? MMSmHGv

An explanation would be good.

Thrice solved Ice pents 5 times at least before recalling to temple.

just everything seems off.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:07 am

I really hope Vheissu is punished. He's been very rude lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:21 am

Seems fishy that's for sure. Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:33 am

Staff is looking into the issue and will handle it accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:34 pm

RIP

P.S. Snakebite you need more braveness lol dunno why its not higher than int/will.
Back to top Go down
Solent

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:24 pm

We do not condone advice on how to cheat the rules Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:51 am

This matter is now closed and has been referred to the appropriate criminal justice system.

Be nice and wave politely to Thrice and Vh while they are in the naughty corner awaiting sentencing.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:17 am

For Snakebite...
http://memegenerator.co/instance/26072454

Cheers for dobbing, awfully mature of you lol. You wont be getting any more courteously spells

Also if your going to wave light yourself first its dark in the naughty corner Smile

Also Amanar the reason I was rude to you was because you attempted to bait me into a clan fight which was an ambush and i saw right through you. I was nothing but nice to you until you tried to trick me, so you brought it on yourself, don't go acting like your the best citizen around.

Clan fights are dying....Without me being a Smelly Place Where the Sun Doesn't Shine, no1 gets worked up enough to fight. Its nothing personal i just like the clan side of things and lately ive seen 5 different clan members walking around chilling together.

I get stuck into everyone. My most entertaining rival is Rush. I look forward to him being online because the banter hypes up the fight. Doesnt mean i dont respect him or any1 else.

If your offended by my clan banter then i apologize but seriously how many of you ppl want to kill me? probably every1. How many want to kill whoopiez? No1 cos hes an awesome bloke lol. Gotta be a Richard to be a clan fighter. Im that Richard
Smile

Last edited by flipper on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:01 am

Honestly thrice,

I dont care if my stats are bad. Im a warrior I feel bad all the time.

Also, you broke the rules. We have rules for a reason. Im not immature for "dobbing you in". This isnt primary school. If I ever led anyone id expect the same treatment.

I understand you might be bitter towards me, but you still broke the rules that are in place for a reason.

Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:30 am

Snakebite, I used Vheissu to compulse pent by himself from brig to ice pents. I then used Thrice while Vheissu temple sat and took advantage of the fact that the compulses where left. Technically there is no rule that has been broken. There is nothing to say this cant be done. I would like some1 to direct me to the rule that prohibits this in case im missing something.

2. WHAT IS NOT ACCEPTED BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS OTHERS?
The use of derogative, ethnic, religious or social comments to ANY player or member of staff will not be tolerated. Aranock has a friendly and helpful community to which we intend on keeping.

Pretty sure your post is a social comment targeting me. It appears you have broken a rule. Perhaps the appropriate forum was to pm a member of admin rather than publically ostracize me. I am not particularly pleased with how you have had me treated in the public arena. I would like admin to please treat this appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:35 am

Thrice wrote:

2. WHAT IS NOT ACCEPTED BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS OTHERS?
The use of derogative, ethnic, religious or social comments to ANY player or member of staff will not be tolerated. Aranock has a friendly and helpful community to which we intend on keeping. Players who openly insult or offend players and/or admin will quickly find them selves in trouble.

Pretty sure your post is a social comment targeting me. It appears you have broken a rule. Perhaps the appropriate forum was to pm a member of admin rather than publically ostracize me. I am not particularly pleased with how you have had me treated in the public arena. I would like admin to please treat this appropriately.
I believe, what the rule means, is if I was to call you racial slurs, insult your religion, or go around saying that you werent a nice guy.

The point can still be argued that is compulsing mobs with one character an act of leading because you are allowing a much lower rank alt the ability to gain access to areas that normally they would not?

I do not have the power to make that decision, I did was I felt was right which is to report it. I had pm'ed LL about it, but I also felt it neccessary to post it for discussion as well.

Ultimately I do not have a say in what happened to you. It was brought to the admins attention and it was out of my hands from that point on.

Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 am

OR social comments not AND social comments. You made a social comment that has now put my reputation in the public arena. Bottom line is you took a private matter to the public arena and I have now been ostrasized and feel harmed by it.

If you want to argue that leaving compulses is illegal then put that in a separate post for discussion and then if it is decided on we will have a verdict. For now it is not decided on so why should it be punishable? There has never been a statement to the effect of this being illegal. Maybe it was presumed by few but its still unequivocal.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:05 am

Topic locked
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:22 am

In the future please do not post publicly, just pm a god with attached ss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this then?   Whats all this then? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats all this then?
Page 1 of 1