Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon   UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:54 am

I found out from Vicents wife on Facebook that Vincent is in the Hospital.  I'm not sure whats going on, but let's all keep him in our thoughts and prayers and wish him a speedy recovery to whatever it is that has him down.

GET WELL SOON VINCENT!!!!!sunny

Last edited by Whoopiezz on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon   UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:32 am

tank it out!!!
Back to top Go down
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon   UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:14 am

It is with great sadness that I post the following regarding Vincent. His wife posted this 9 hours ago on Vince's Facebook Account:

Vincent Palmer
9 hours ago

Sorry, but this is the only way i know how to tell all of my darling husbands friends on here. But he sadly passed away yesterday after a short illness. im still in shock and absolutely heartbroken but i know Vince would have wanted you all to know. lots of love Annie xx

No Sad No Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon   UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE RIP TANK :( Take time to wish Tank/Vincent A Get Well Soon
Page 1 of 1