Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crimson Banner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dinin

The Crimson Banner Empty
PostSubject: The Crimson Banner   The Crimson Banner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Aranock faces a threat unlike anything before, a mercenary army of battle tested and seasoned veterans of a hundred battles led by a cunning and dangerous general. Among mercenaries the Crimson Banner has a reputation for cruelty, bloodlust, and a fondness of torture. Their general pays his men for every kill to encourage his men to butcher everyone they can including women and children; he also requires hacked off heads as proof of kills before paying them. Will you stand shoulder to shoulder with your neighbors, your friends, and your rivals to defend Aranock against the vile Crimson Banner? Or will your head be mounted on a pike?

Saturday, April 20th 9:00 pm GMT
AND
Sunday, April 21st noon GMT
Back to top Go down
Dinin

The Crimson Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Banner   The Crimson Banner Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:36 pm

LQ moved to next weekend due to conflicting real life obligations. Same times on saturday and sunday next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

The Crimson Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Banner   The Crimson Banner Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Congrats to the successful defenders of Aranock for defeating the crimson banner. Unfortunately i am having computer trouble and do not have access to the game to do the lq tomorrow so it unfortunately will have to be moved to next sunday at noon gmt. The confusion and lack of reliable computer access is due to moving to a new city (why i had to postpone the first time). I should be completely settled in this week and have reliable internet access. Sorry for disappointing and postponing again Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Crimson Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Banner   The Crimson Banner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crimson Banner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Live Quests-
Jump to: