Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clans and Founders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Clans and Founders Empty
PostSubject: Clans and Founders   Clans and Founders Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:51 am

The person who starts a clan is the Founder and they are automatically a leader of the clan.
The one attribute of a Founder is that the can not be fired from the clan. That is their only special attribute.

All the other powers of a leader are held equally by every leader of the clan.
The power to promote/demote.
The power to hire/fire.
The power to buy clan stuff.
The power to clan build.

A clan does not need a founder to survive.

Strictly speaking it does not need a leader either but without a leader it will eventually fail as new member can not join.

As a general rule, admin should not intervene in clan founder issues and should not change or make founders for clans. It is not needed and a clan will naturally lose its founder over time and with age. Even if this has possibly happened in the past I do not see the need to do it going forward.

A clan without a leader will eventually die. Is this a normal part of evolution or a waste of time and peoples resources. If a clan is leaderless and all the clan members agree to elect a new leader then we could consider that (possibly).
Back to top Go down

Clans and Founders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Clans Forum :: Clans-
Jump to: