Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the advertisers may need to refocus their efforts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

the advertisers may need to refocus their efforts Empty
PostSubject: the advertisers may need to refocus their efforts   the advertisers may need to refocus their efforts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:16 pm

A pastor was presenting a children's sermon. During the sermon, he asked the children if they knew what the resurrection was. Now, asking questions during children's sermons is crucial, but at the same time, asking children questions in front of a congregation can also be very dangerous.
Having asked the children if they knew the meaning of the resurrection, a little boy raised his hand. The pastor called on him and the little boy said, "I know that if you have a resurrection that lasts more than four hours you are supposed to call the doctor."
It took over ten minutes for the congregation to settle down enough from their laughter for the worship service to be continued.
Back to top Go down

the advertisers may need to refocus their efforts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: