Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did teh server just crash?

Go down 
+2
Walt
Chachi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chachi

Did teh server just crash? Empty
PostSubject: Did teh server just crash?   Did teh server just crash? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:13 pm

I was doing lab 10 with Saint. Got an irregular exit error message and now i cant establish connection
Back to top Go down
Walt

PostSubject: Re: Did teh server just crash?   Did teh server just crash? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:35 pm

site says that server is down for maintenace:(Sad Hopefully it will be up again soon
Back to top Go down
Walt

PostSubject: Re: Did teh server just crash?   Did teh server just crash? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Does anybody know how long the server is gonna be down for?
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Did teh server just crash?   Did teh server just crash? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Still appears to be down Sad
Back to top Go down
Walt

PostSubject: Re: Did teh server just crash?   Did teh server just crash? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:24 pm

even admin don't know when it will be up? Sad
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Did teh server just crash?   Did teh server just crash? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Only the person with access to the server would know, and since we haven't heard anything, I assume we wont until tomorrow, or the very least monday.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Did teh server just crash?   Did teh server just crash? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:51 am

Sorry lads and lasses.

Server is back up.

Something must have slipped off it's sprocket.

If any of the players online at the time can think of anything unusual they were trying to do, step on something, use an item, touch something, then let me know.

I found the cause of the last crash by someone telling me what they were doing.
Otherwise is can be a bit like flying blind as I can not recreate the issue.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Did teh server just crash?   Did teh server just crash? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:45 am

Game on! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did teh server just crash?   Did teh server just crash? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did teh server just crash?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: