Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Painting in the Nude

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

Painting in the Nude Empty
PostSubject: Painting in the Nude   Painting in the Nude Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 pm

A painter by the name of Paddy Murphy, while not a brilliant scholar, was a gifted portrait artist.

Over a short number of years, his fame grew and soon people from all over Ireland were coming to him in the town of
Doolin, County Clare, to get him to paint their likenesses.

One day, a beautiful young English woman arrived at his house in a stretch limo and asked Paddy if he would paint her in the nude.

This being the first time anyone had made such a request, Paddy was a bit perturbed, particularly when the woman told him that money was no object; in fact, she was willing to pay up to $10,000.

Not wanting to get into any marital strife, Paddy asked her to wait while he went into the house to confer with Mary, his wife.

In a few minutes he returned. "T'would be me pleasure to paint yer portrait, missus," he said "The wife says it's okay.

"I'll paint ya in da nude alright . but I has to at least leave me socks on so I has a place to wipe me brushes.".....................
Back to top Go down
sarkan

PostSubject: Re: Painting in the Nude   Painting in the Nude Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:35 pm

i don't get it Sad
Back to top Go down
Johndave

PostSubject: Re: Painting in the Nude   Painting in the Nude Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:27 am

he thought she meant that he was nude while he painted her portrait, not that she was to be nude while he painted her.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Painting in the Nude   Painting in the Nude Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting in the Nude   Painting in the Nude Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting in the Nude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: