Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need admin help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Godfather

Need admin help Empty
PostSubject: Need admin help   Need admin help Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Who do I nag to get my .moa's back? I lost them all Sad
Back to top Go down
fdmjaykan

Need admin help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need admin help   Need admin help Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:51 am

Ody or Lordlava I guess
Back to top Go down
Godfather

Need admin help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need admin help   Need admin help Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:55 am

Should I pm them or what should I do?
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Need admin help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need admin help   Need admin help Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:58 am

Could you email us to aranockgods@hotmail.co.uk

This is because email forms a step in our identification process so that we dont give out moas to those who dont own them. If you email us were happy to help and i will be checking the emails all night and tomorrow night.

Back to top Go down
Godfather

Need admin help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need admin help   Need admin help Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Thanks a lot, I will do so right now.
Back to top Go down
Godfather

Need admin help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need admin help   Need admin help Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:00 am

Hey. I think Ody forgot to send the other chars, i just got Godfather and haven't got the other ones. Names are Seven and Nicholai. they are 96 days old now. Thanks to any admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need admin help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need admin help   Need admin help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need admin help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: