Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinin

Go down 
+4
fdmjaykan
smasher
Dinin
Twinsix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Twinsix

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:23 am

Dinin has really been a great deal of help over my short time here at Aranock. Dinin has answered many questions I could not find on the forums. I have spent quite a bit of time searching the forums so I could find the answer to my questions without interrupting anyone else. I just wanted to take a few moments to praise Dinin for his great deal of help. This game would certainly be a different place without his presence. He does nothing but improve the game play with his knowledge and helpful advice.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:46 am

uhm...thanks Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I am just one of many staffers here to answer questions and help players overall, everyone on the staff team contributes to making this game what it is. Plus the paycheck we staff get is very nice indeed Razz
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:21 am

Very Happy thanks dinin and grats!!! But more importantly.... merry christmas!
Back to top Go down
fdmjaykan

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:09 am

Evil or Very Mad Paycheck ?????? What paycheck anyone else get a paycheck? Shocked Rolling Eyes What a Face affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:24 pm

talk to ody, he is in charge of payroll, he'll happily wire you your months (or years? :O) of back pay Razz and maybe even a haloween/christmas bonus...still waiting on mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:05 pm

You know, I originally made this for Dinin because he has answered so many questions for me and whatnot. But this game has a bunch of people who are involved with running it. The gods, imps, staffers, building, and community as a whole is very helpful. I never played the original V2 but I did play Thule-Online for a while. You all have done quite a bit with this game in comparison. You have spent a bunch of time working on it and making it quite a unique game. It is very entertaining and it is an extremely enjoyable game to play. I appreciate everything that everyone has done to make this game what it is today. I know none of your time is free and the server space and whatnot costs money so I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who spends resources making this game run the way it does. Whether that resource be time and knowledge or the all mighty dollar, it is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:18 am

Thank you very much twinsix your feedback is appreciated. We are very lucky to have such a hard working and dedicated staff team. They give their time freely and ask nothing in return and I'd like to think they they do this out of their love of v2. remember also that this game would be nothing without its players so thank you for playing, keep up the good work and invite your friends :p Smile
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:24 pm

I do tell my friends about it but have not been successful on getting any to come here. Most of my friends are just like ps3 players and whatnot. Do you guys have a facebook and twitter for this game? It might be a way to advertise and get some new players. There's a whole group of gamers that like games like this that just don't know about it.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:10 pm

I do believe there was an unofficial aranock facebook page by a group of players awhile ago, i am unsure of its current status since i dont have facebook. But I agree that facebook would probably be the best way to advertise this game because it deserves to have more players.
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:09 pm

It does deserve more players but it has a more active community then v3 does at this time. But I think facebook or something else that is free would be a good resource to use.
Back to top Go down
Redman

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Facebook page has lots of incorrect information (website address, forum address, etc) but it is there. Don't know who owns the page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aranock-Online/130909965774?fref=ts
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:41 pm

well i sent the group a message inquiring as to the activity of the page....
if i get no response then il set a new one up Razz
PM me for my E-mail and il add you to facebook Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Knew we kept him around for something other than to pick on.

Dinin, Your definitely an asset to the game. Thanks for helping Aranock shine!
Back to top Go down
sarkan

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:44 pm

dinin is a babe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinin   Dinin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinin
Page 1 of 1