Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flower Vendor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:24 am

Long ago there was a flower vendor named belldandy, she also sold Rpots.

We should bring her back. Maybe not for Rpots but having someone sell mana/red flowers would help all templars.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:27 am

Belldandy still exists.

However modern progress has squeezed her out and a wall now exists where she wants to respawn.

Alas she is caught in an interdimensional rift and is failing to materialise in our world.
Back to top Go down
Swainhi

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Existense defined by MarriamWebster is that 'being present in our current reality', Oxford dictionary defines existense as 'any of a person’s supposed current, future, or past lives on this earth'. Interdimensional rift may also exist in our reality but are not a part of, therefor if Belldandy exist in an interdimensional rift, than they is no longer part of our reality thus no longer existing.

So saying, I would like to piggyback kanes request. Belldandy would be a great NPC for aranock to regurgitate back to the masses.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Not to mention flower respawn rates are greater than 4 hours. I picked some at 9am my time. 1:15 pm still no flowers. Lol
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:47 am

Have you tried water, some fertilizer and a bit of TLC?

In my curent role in life I have inherited the task of selling Ammonium Sulphate which I am assured, by those far wiser than me, will make flowers grow faster.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:17 am

So does this mean you made flowers respawn faster than 4 hrs?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:48 am

The respawn time for a purple flower is currently 300 minutes, not 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Valadez

Valadez

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:11 am

Five hours? Wow. Shocked
No wonder I come across flowers that have been picked so often without ever seeing anyone actually picking them.
Back to top Go down
http://astonia.wikia.com
Kane

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am

Five hours seems steep, we would probbably see more Templars if that respawn time was reduced. I think 1 or 2 aranock days is fair.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:44 am

Patience is a virtual.

People these days just want instant gratification.

Little steps - see if you notice the difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flower Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Vendor   Flower Vendor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Vendor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: