Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Order of the Purple Thistle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Order of the Purple Thistle Empty
PostSubject: Order of the Purple Thistle   Order of the Purple Thistle Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:41 pm

"According to a legend, an invading Norse army was attempting to sneak up at night upon a Scottish army's encampment. During this operation one barefoot Norseman had the misfortune to step upon a thistle, causing him to cry out in great pain. His cries alerted the Scots to the presence of the Norse invaders and saved many lives..."

There exists amongst us an order of hidden people. Exceptional individuals who are entrusted to keep guard over Aranock's ancient secrets and most holy treasures. This group of individuals have been crucial in shaping Aranock's future and preventing the destruction in our land often warning us of impending attack using methods that demand the cost of their lives. They take on this grave duty for the love of our people, for the love of skua and for the greater good, but most of all they protect what is most vehemently hidden, in fear of the secret that could change everything.......

"defend ye till death the veil of night, thy secret hidden in plain sight, lest fall the stars where will they go? For what they do-they do not know"

Will you become a Knight of the Order of the Purple Thistle?

LIVE QUEST: Friday 28TH September @ 22:00 GMT

PRIZES: Exp, Gold, Luck, Unique loot, access to hidden areas and mystical Aranock folklore, a chance to earn a knighthood and appropriate description markings.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Purple Thistle   Order of the Purple Thistle Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:01 pm

EDIT: Friday 28th September Smile
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Purple Thistle   Order of the Purple Thistle Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Due to a very poor turn out, and the LQ's proximity to Gmoon encouraging the few players online to pent instead of participating, I have decided to postpone this event until SUNDAY 30TH @ 10pm GMT. For those of you who are online tonight please note that a smaller event WILL still be held for those who want it and you will not go without entertainment.

Please note that the Order of the Thistle will be a major event and players are encouraged to participate on Sunday if they can do so.

NOTE: I am happy to consider an alternative time on Sunday if its more convenient to the majority of players and within reason relative to my own time zone. Please post suggested alternative times in the Town Square section for discussion.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Purple Thistle   Order of the Purple Thistle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:54 pm

This LQ took place tonight between 11:00pm GMT and 1:45 GMT. Event consisted of a story line and special builds:

Ancient Temple: Built by Ody
Prayer Room: Built by Ody
Armory: Built by Dinin
Banquet Hall: Built By Dinin
Order Graveyard: Built by Tommytom

There was between 16-19 players online and everyone online joined in until the end
Prizes:
Gold
Luck
Exp
pots
scrolls
potions
Order of the Thistle Items : Sword, Claymore, Dagger, Amulet, Belt (not all found)
Description Markings reading "Knight of the Order of the Purple Thistle" (given to two players)

Special thanks to Tommytom and Dinin

Those who have screenshots please post them in the screenshot section or the General forums and i will re-post the best here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Purple Thistle   Order of the Purple Thistle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order of the Purple Thistle
Page 1 of 1