Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nospells.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nospells

Nospells. Empty
PostSubject: Nospells.   Nospells. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 am

Greetings Aranockians.

Seems ive neglected to post anything here for way to long.

Ive ben around aranock for the past 2 years i think. On off alot. MoA is a game that i just cant seem to slip away from (That meant in a very positive way ofcourse).

Whenever the bigger games like WoW, Diablo, SWTOR etc becomes a tad boring i allways tend to find my way back to this wonderfull timeconsuming game.

I like to think its becaus of the wonderfull content but when it comes Down to it i think i just like to play around with numbers and the builds really really lets one play with numbers.

Anyways here i am and my toons in game ranges from

Pawn - Hera
Wyrmsbane - Arch Temp
Nospell - Seyan
Slacks - Merc

More may follow as i tend to get crazy ideas.

Last edited by Nospells on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redman

Nospells. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nospells.   Nospells. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Welcome!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Nospells. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nospells.   Nospells. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:19 am

Do you really have spells or are you just playing with my mind? Smile

Welcome (back).
Back to top Go down
Nospells

Nospells. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nospells.   Nospells. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Well when i made my temp i wanted to try out not using spells at all..

It lasted for a while doing town quests but frankly.. Its imposible. You need to be a late srg major to do U1 without spells otherwise the Ratling king will just eat you.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Nospells. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nospells.   Nospells. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:17 am

Nospells wrote:

It lasted for a while doing town quests but frankly.. Its imposible. You need to be a late srg major to do U1 without spells otherwise the Ratling king will just eat you.. Sad

It's not "impossible" just, the game is designed to be balanced around a templar using his own spells. Early game, they lack. Late game, they're at a slightly gimped status.

If you go with absolutely no spells from yourself or others, you're just going to be slightly weaker. You'll pent lower levels, do quests at later levels, and the game might feel really sluggish for you.

Possible, just not recommended Razz
Back to top Go down
Nospells

Nospells. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nospells.   Nospells. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:15 am

Abyss wrote:
Nospells wrote:

It's not "impossible" just, the game is designed to be balanced around a templar using his own spells. Early game, they lack. Late game, they're at a slightly gimped status.

If you go with absolutely no spells from yourself or others, you're just going to be slightly weaker. You'll pent lower levels, do quests at later levels, and the game might feel really sluggish for you.

Posible in the terms of slowy torturing yourself to stop playing the game.

Also i selected an axe on the champ and it seems like it has a slightly lower defensive value than the Th skills?!
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Nospells. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nospells.   Nospells. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 am

Nospells wrote:
Abyss wrote:
Nospells wrote:

Also i selected an axe on the champ and it seems like it has a slightly lower defensive value than the Th skills?!

Based on a trusted source whom I knew that has combat code for Aranock, Axe does NOTHING worse than Two-hand. Combat wise, Axe is far superior - it does more damage and vic crits are sick. We could find no evidence that axe had less parry value than two hand. I still, however, have yet to check h2h vs th/axe in terms of that. I keep forgetting to spend some time and figure that one out.
Back to top Go down
Redman

Nospells. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nospells.   Nospells. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:25 am

Abyss wrote:
Nospells wrote:
Abyss wrote:
Nospells wrote:

Based on a trusted source whom I knew that has combat code for Aranock, Axe does NOTHING worse than Two-hand. Combat wise, Axe is far superior - it does more damage and vic crits are sick. We could find no evidence that axe had less parry value than two hand. I still, however, have yet to check h2h vs th/axe in terms of that. I keep forgetting to spend some time and figure that one out.
The added stats on FoH seem like they would add parry but I don't know the facts. Would be an interesting study.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nospells. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nospells.   Nospells. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nospells.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: