Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He was Brave once

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

He was Brave once Empty
PostSubject: He was Brave once   He was Brave once Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:27 pm

A young reporter went to a retirement home to interview an aged but legendary Canadian explorer named Dave. The reporter asked the old man to tell him the most frightening experience he had ever had.
The old explorer said, "Once I was hunting Bengal tigers in the jungles of India. I was on a narrow path and my faithful native gunbearer was behind me. Suddenly the largest tiger I have ever seen leaped onto the path in front of us. I turned to get my weapon only to find the native had fled. The tiger leapt toward me with a mighty ROARRRR! I soiled myself."
The reporter said, "Under those circumstances anyone would have done the same."
The old explorer said, "No, not then - just now when I went ''ROARRRR!''
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

He was Brave once Empty
PostSubject: Re: He was Brave once   He was Brave once Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 pm

lol rabbit
Back to top Go down
Redman

He was Brave once Empty
PostSubject: Re: He was Brave once   He was Brave once Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 pm

What was the supposedly CANADIAN explorer doing in India in the first place? Razz
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

He was Brave once Empty
PostSubject: Re: He was Brave once   He was Brave once Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Canadians are the only "group" of people that is still politcally correct to pick on.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

He was Brave once Empty
PostSubject: Re: He was Brave once   He was Brave once Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Hey, i take offense at that! As a Canadian, I say that discrimination against us should be met with forum bans Razz
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

He was Brave once Empty
PostSubject: Re: He was Brave once   He was Brave once Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:51 pm

you ban me, you won't get the plethora of jokes I provide tongue
Back to top Go down
Dinin

He was Brave once Empty
PostSubject: Re: He was Brave once   He was Brave once Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:03 am

flipper wrote:
you ban me, you won't get the plethora of jokes I provide tongue
kudos on using plethora in a sentence Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He was Brave once Empty
PostSubject: Re: He was Brave once   He was Brave once Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He was Brave once
Page 1 of 1