Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missed Seyan Shrines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Missed Seyan Shrines Empty
PostSubject: Missed Seyan Shrines   Missed Seyan Shrines Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:37 am

There comes a time in every seyan's life (or some of them anyway) when they look at the /data command and realise that they have missed a lab seyan shrine and have no way to go back and get it.

Out of the goodness of our hearts and to stop in game stress and depression, it is now possible (at a heafty cost) to request the missing shrine flag be reset for you.

Note that you must have passed the lab to be able to request this. This is the cost per shrine and you must be able to pay all 3. Exp can go negative but you must have the gold and plat available.

Cost 100k exp AND
Cost 100k gold AND
Cost 2k plat

Some may consider this to be harsh but some of the suggestions made were more severe.

Note: Only gods can reset seyan shrines.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Missed Seyan Shrines   Missed Seyan Shrines Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Dinin has entered the negotiations on behalf the poor and destitute seyans of the Order of the Missing Shrines.

The revised cost of replacing a missing shrine is
100k exp
75k gold
500 plat.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Missed Seyan Shrines   Missed Seyan Shrines Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:44 am

Given the recent changes to the value of gold, the new cost for a missed shrine is:

Cost 100k exp AND
Cost 50k gold AND
Cost 2k plat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missed Seyan Shrines   Missed Seyan Shrines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missed Seyan Shrines
Page 1 of 1