Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need the name of this Doctor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

I need the name of this Doctor Empty
PostSubject: I need the name of this Doctor   I need the name of this Doctor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:19 am

After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married. On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"

"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: I need the name of this Doctor   I need the name of this Doctor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:36 am

lol Quality!!!
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: I need the name of this Doctor   I need the name of this Doctor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:44 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need the name of this Doctor   I need the name of this Doctor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need the name of this Doctor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: