Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how is your day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

how is your day Empty
PostSubject: how is your day   how is your day Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:03 am

I was sitting at the bar, staring at my drink when a really big, trouble-making motor-biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one go.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can’t stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my old lady in bed with the gardener, and then my dog bit me."

"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve. Then you arrive and drink the whole thing! But enough about me, how's your day going?"
Back to top Go down
Eyom

how is your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is your day   how is your day Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Ha I guess that's what he gets for taking a person's drink.
Back to top Go down

how is your day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: