Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summertime swimming :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Summertime swimming :D Empty
PostSubject: Summertime swimming :D   Summertime swimming :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:36 am

Blub!

Blub!

My lil' hara will need swimming soon, if anyone has alts to come along, hooray!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summertime swimming :D   Summertime swimming :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:16 pm

How effective is swimming, how much mod do you need for it to even be useful??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summertime swimming :D   Summertime swimming :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:51 am

Had raised it to 30 base on my last sorc and could immediately tell an improvement. Dunno what mod swim+regen is needed to negate the HP loss in motion, but to me it's worth getting regardless. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summertime swimming :D   Summertime swimming :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summertime swimming :D
Page 1 of 1