Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.

Go down 
+4
flipper
smasher
Elffin
Lordlava
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.   Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:35 am

Well done Jas. lol!

Born in 14/6/1900 Question

I guess keeping the server alive for all these years has aged you a bit. I did not realise that it was quite so much. confused

Keep up the good work as there are some of us who appreciate you Smile
Back to top Go down
Elffin

Elffin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.   Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 pm

112 and dosent look a day over 110!

Happy Birthday Jasmine Smile

Elf
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.   Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:37 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.   Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Maybe it is Aranock time.

Happy Birthday Jas, may all things be well with you
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.   Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Happy Birthday Jas! have a great time and I hope you get that new hearing trumpet you asked for cheers
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.   Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Happy birthday Jasmine! cheers
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.   Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Happy Birthday Old Girl
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.   Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 am

Thanks guys. I'm having a lovely day and the sun is shining, what more can a girl ask for Smile

I have been with Aranock since 3 months after it was started by Lance and Mel, many many years ago, there have been more happy times than sad ones but LL you're right the past has taken its toll on me, in the bad old days and some of you oldies will know what I'm referring to, on several occassions the plug was nearly pulled to send Aranock to the great V2 cemetry in the sky.

I'm glad I rode the storms we had then, and I am happy to be here to see Aranock as being the only V2 server open to the public, this is a great achievement and the achievement can only be accomplished through the good work of the admin team we have currently and the great community we have playing.

I know we have many development ideas in our melting pot and lots of new areas opening which are going to a challenge for all ranks and races. ( and maybe races to come. What does Dr Who say "Spoilers". )

I hope you all stay and see what is to come as I intend to try and do so from my retirement home, in my bath chair with volume on high and a magnifying glass so I can see the screen. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.   Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Jasmine - 112 years old on 14 June.
Page 1 of 1