Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waypoint Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urdadi

Urdadi

Waypoint Update Empty
PostSubject: Waypoint Update   Waypoint Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 pm

I couldn't find original discussion on Waypoints but since i look at it from a clan perspective, I thought I'd post here.

I don't really like anything about this update, even though I lobbied for waypoints. First, skua players can teleport around now & I think that takes away from the allure of joining a clan. Second, the newest scrolls that Sage sells help existing clannies avoid pvp alltogether. I don't think we need a scroll to Prospect when Arena gets you close, or a scroll to LV when inn gets u close. Finally, the waypoints that were added really aren't that cool because there aren't enough of them. On that old closed server that had waypoints, they were only in pents but every single rank had a waypoint. It was very nice because if u had 15minutes, u could pent 14:59 in your preferred spot.

IMO this system could really shine if each pent rank had a waypoint, & only clannies could use em. Then get rid of LV teleport, Prospect teleport & original 3 pent teleports.
Back to top Go down
Redman

Waypoint Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waypoint Update   Waypoint Update Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:34 am

Original discussion: https://aranock.rpg-board.net/t1489-way-points

I agree with Urdadi that waypoints take away from clans and the new scrolls to PP and LV are not needed.

Maybe make the waypoint scrolls cost 10 times the current amounts?
Back to top Go down
ultraman

ultraman

Waypoint Update Empty
PostSubject: waypoints   Waypoint Update Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 am

I dont mind the waypoint scrolls for everyone. Plus with the new rent being what it is, we'll see if the current clan listing remains. I won't be surprised to see the lineup change with the costs being what they are now. Granted it may take a little while, but without a fresh infusion of clan players, I dont see LOL hanging around...looks like waypoints are the wave to the future.
Back to top Go down

Waypoint Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waypoint Update   Waypoint Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Set them as a waypoint into pents.. the condition for setting the waypoint is if you solve it remembers that pent Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waypoint Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waypoint Update   Waypoint Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waypoint Update
Page 1 of 1