Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UK weather

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

UK weather Empty
PostSubject: UK weather   UK weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Because of the severe weather conditions in the UK at the moment the Government has issued this warning.
Anyone travelling in snow or icy conditions should take a shovel, blankets, sleeping bag, extra clothing including a scarf, hat, and gloves, 24 hour food supply 3 ltr drinking water, de-icer rock salt, flash light, safety triangle, tow rope, petrol can and a set of jumper cables.
I looked a right Twat on the bus this morning!!!
Back to top Go down

UK weather
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: