Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL Association defaults on their rent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johndave

LOL Association defaults on their rent Empty
PostSubject: LOL Association defaults on their rent   LOL Association defaults on their rent Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 pm

LOL Association defaults on their rent Loldef10
Back to top Go down
Subzero

PostSubject: Re: LOL Association defaults on their rent   LOL Association defaults on their rent Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:36 pm

What a terrible tragedy. I wonder how they let their plat get so low. Good news though, I heard Rage is throwing out clan invites like a madman
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: LOL Association defaults on their rent   LOL Association defaults on their rent Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:12 am

Hold the invitations.

The day of judgement may be closer than you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL Association defaults on their rent   LOL Association defaults on their rent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL Association defaults on their rent
Page 1 of 1