Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what hapened?

Go down 
+10
Wind
Johndave
Subzero
Punchingbag
flipper
Star
Lordlava
Urdadi
Redman
ultraman
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultraman

ultraman

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:50 pm

I logged on a short while ago to see that clan LOL is gone due to the fact that the rent wasn't paid. Now the day before we had a balance of over 7000 plat in our account. Obviously something underhanded has occurred since there is a brand new Clan under the name "free urkuru" that popped up immediately after LOL's demise.

Needless to say, I'd appreciate clarification as to what happened and why. specifically who went logged in and disposed of the clan's account in order to ensure it's deletion.

Back to top Go down
Redman

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:55 pm

The admin team has been informed about the event and the investigation is starting. Please stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 pm

I can think of only one way to lose that much plat in a day: you hired a builder that you shouldn't have. Find the guy selling carpet scrolls & fireplaces & leader doors... thats your thief. (I scored a cheapo leader door right after ">create Jester" went poof)
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:11 am

The matter has been investigated.

If someone in your team decides to rob or sabatage your clan hall then that is the price you pay for poor vigilence and poor judgement. You need to be more careful and suck it up as part of the game of clan warfare.

However, if someone impersonates an admin to gain access to a clan and requests access to building powers for the purposes of destroying the clan then that is a different matter.
Quote :

4. MISUSE OF COMMUNICATION COMMANDS

Misusing a command such as but not limited to "#shout" to impersonate or trick admin or players is forbidden.

Now I will discuss with the rest of the Admin team how to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Star

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:15 am

Quote :

4. MISUSE OF COMMUNICATION COMMANDS

Misusing a command such as but not limited to "#shout" to impersonate or trick admin or players is forbidden.

Not sure how this relates to what happened at all. confused
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:31 am

If the shoe fits....

Back to top Go down
Punchingbag

Punchingbag

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:23 am

Did he actually say he was admin or just ask to be hired at an opportune time?
Back to top Go down
Subzero

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am

That rule is for fake shouting.
Back to top Go down
Johndave

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:39 am

As far as I know he just asked to join, and was given access.
Back to top Go down
Wind

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Lets put this into my incident about blocking Punchingbag's grave.

-IF-
I was going to help GR and I felt I needed a GC,
I was fleeing and he lost sight of me and I didnt notice until I was told he was blocking LV entrance.
I tried to work my way out of the White House but it was way too complicated so I got lost,
so then I gave up on seeking my GC and he disappeared after a period of time.
I could finally cast GC again so I figured I would request his help to fight the white keepers,
but the passage was too narrow that he couldn't get through,
I had to fight the white keepers for the way out.
I forgot my seyan sword.(or at least I thought I did)
Wind's hand to hand base is 10.
It was a long fight.
Right after the fight I got a phone call irl so then I didnt notice I was standing in the way,
I just stood there, didn't have time to move or recall.
When I got back Punchingbag's grave has already vanished.

I never stood on Punchingbag's grave.
How could I be punished for blocking.

Same thing.
Intention is clear,
I didn't bother to argue,
would you?

I assume the fake-shouting rule is to prevent people trying to use the name of an admin to accomplish something.

Think of RL,
is everything written in the laws.
Lets say, 'Stealing is forbidden'.
Would you get out of it by saying 'I'm not stealing. I took it.'
or 'I thought I paid. That shouldn't be called intended stealing.'?

I don't know.

Last edited by Wind on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punchingbag

Punchingbag

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:49 pm

A good quality black Chinese tea is priced between $13 - $45 (US dollars) per 100 grams.

sauce:

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-price-of-tea-in-china
Back to top Go down
Wind

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:02 pm

And to everyone,
heres what happened to my clan.

LL asked for clan membership other than Noobs on Testdummy(a pvt alt) so he can test out heal restriction in clan fights.
Scorpion volunteered, I also did.
I got to clanmaster first, and killed Scorpion.
LL joined my clan.
Minutes/hours later Tests(a pvt alt) entered the game,
telling me he needed another invite.
That it seemed like clan rank affect the heal test aswell.
I let him in and gave him access.
But that was Scorpion.
18 days later,
he used up all our plat before rent day and LOL collasped.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:58 am

just ban subzero already he ruins game play and impersonating admin that is hilarious any other server he would be gone.
Back to top Go down
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f5bd14dcd147466348311
Lordlava

Lordlava

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:42 am

Just so that the debate does not get distracted ...

It has taken me many long and unexciting hours to wade through the logs as the original incident occured several weeks ago and the logs are very big.

I have gone over the logs in detail and there is no doubt about what happened.

Sub/Scorp did clearly impersonate me with the clear intention of getting someone, who was helping me to test a feature of the game, to let them into his clan and in doing so steal from and eventually destroy the clan.

The act of inflitration and covert behaviour in it self is not illegal and is an unsavoury but natural part of clan warfare.

However, the act of clearly and knowingly impersonating me in the acting of testing a new feature of the game is clearly not acceptable. Hence why I quoted the rule above.

The player(s) involved are very experienced in this game, have been playing the game for a very long time and know the rules very well.
They are also the same players who almost caused Aranock to close a few years ago when they exploited a bug and carried out sustained hacking attacks on the the game.

After a long ban period for the previous events they requested that they be forgiven and allowed back into the game. With some major misgiving amongst some members of the staff, this was allowed.

It is fairly clear to me that it is difficult for a leopard to change its spots and the doubters were proven right.

Scorpion/Subzero/Rage have been added to the ban list and imprisoned indefinitely.
The new clan has been deleted and a free space opened up again, although I think it disappeared very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Punchingbag

Punchingbag

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:57 am

I have nothing but respect for Aranock's admin team. Many online games are run by idiots with no knowledge of their games, no desire to fix bugs or ban cheaters. Aranock is run by v2 fans and the game we play now is so much better than the one we played years ago. That said, I feel like this is a bad decision. Scorpion/Subzero/Rage has been nothing but helpful to me. We are in different clans & did not play together before this year. He has personally taken me on U2 runs, ankh runs, helped me in labs, even sold me that pair of warcry legs when soulstones weren't acting right (I'm sure he knew at least half of my warcries would be directed at him but he helped me anyway). I have personally witnessed him assisting many other Aranock players in countless ways. Contrast his behavior with that of LOL's leader... Every mouseclick or keypress made by Wind/Ayumi is done with the intent of making the playerbase angry. When caught breaking rules the griefplayer gets 3 days in jail while the helpful player gets banned indefinately?
Back to top Go down
Wind

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 am

Punchingbag wrote:
Every mouseclick or keypress made by Wind/Ayumi is done with the intent of making the playerbase angry. When caught breaking rules the griefplayer gets 3 days in jail while the helpful player gets banned indefinately?

I'm sorry if I ever made you angry.

Usually I'm a reasonable person and do not act unless sometimes something goes out of hand.

Such as my clan members getting bullied or continuously taunting in shouts, which ruins the atmosphere for most players just like this one.

what hapened? Trappe11

Back to top Go down
Subzero

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 am

Everyone already knew that was you. Since you didnt have recall you could not leave the clan hall anyways. Cloun was just clowning of course. Notice how the "continuous taunts" are only directed at you and Makaveli. And who started it? I had no problems with you until Makaveli got upset because I killed him and he started with his insults directed at me. Your clans actions dont even have anything to do with clan warfare. It all involved real deaths.
Back to top Go down
Wind

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 am

Subzero wrote:
Your clans actions dont even have anything to do with clan warfare. It all involved real deaths.

Need more details so I can answer your question.
Back to top Go down
Solent

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:50 am

Punchingbag wrote:
I have nothing but respect for Aranock's admin team. Many online games are run by idiots with no knowledge of their games, no desire to fix bugs or ban cheaters. Aranock is run by v2 fans and the game we play now is so much better than the one we played years ago. That said, I feel like this is a bad decision. Scorpion/Subzero/Rage has been nothing but helpful to me. We are in different clans & did not play together before this year. He has personally taken me on U2 runs, ankh runs, helped me in labs, even sold me that pair of warcry legs when soulstones weren't acting right (I'm sure he knew at least half of my warcries would be directed at him but he helped me anyway). I have personally witnessed him assisting many other Aranock players in countless ways. Contrast his behavior with that of LOL's leader... Every mouseclick or keypress made by Wind/Ayumi is done with the intent of making the playerbase angry. When caught breaking rules the griefplayer gets 3 days in jail while the helpful player gets banned indefinately?

x2
Back to top Go down
Subzero

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Blade killing me with the mask in ch right after my fight with Rockyou.

Blocking Punchingbags grave.

Looting Supahflys equip after he died.

You can argue whatever but the intentions were clear.
Back to top Go down
Wind

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:07 pm

I blocked Punchingbag's grave out of rage because the words he used on Bruticus/Drwho lot after a clan fight was critical.

I was willing to take a punishment for that.

And I wouldn't mind taking more than 3 days imprisoning.

Makavali is an adult, I have no intention in defending him.

But there are kids.

I'm not capable to explain the other two.
Back to top Go down
Yatana

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Personally I think Subzero is being punished for Winds stupidity, Banning him wont help the community at all, in fact I believe it will hinder the Aranock Community, we need more good people like Subzero, always willing to help but also enjoying the clan aspect of the game, true he may have taken clan wars a little to far, and perhaps he exposed a bug way back but the amount of good he brings to Aranock is much more than the bad could ever take away. I ask that the admin team reconsider the punishment that is being dealt. As we can see everyone makes mistakes, everyone enjoys playing the bad guy at times, why does it make sense to ban one player and let others off with a gentle slap on the wrist?
Back to top Go down
Wind

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 pm

If thats the case...

Dear admins,

hereby I'd like to request a heavy punishment for what I've done,

but not to promote playing against the rules by releasing Rage/Subzero/Scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Yatana

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 pm

While I cant say I wouldn't like to see wind punished that is not what I am trying to say, What I'm saying is that Subzero is receiving to great of a punishment for the matter at hand.
Back to top Go down
Wind

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Yatana wrote:
While I cant say I wouldn't like to see wind punished that is not what I am trying to say

That is what you're trying to say.

what hapened? Yatana10

20:30 28th of the 7th month

I don't have to paste the definition of that right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what hapened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   what hapened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what hapened?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: