Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Been rather busy and having a mac isn't always ideal for running Aranock as installing Lion did away with most of it, but anyway - should be back online as of today...

How is everyone? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:14 pm

OMG! Welcome back to Aranock, how long has it been? wouldnt happen to be considering selling any uniques would you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Venom

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: ...   Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Its been too long!

I couldn't run aranock under lion, then I got busy with some launches... then it became xmas, then the rush after, then some tv stuff... then I think...

"Why the hell havent I been in aranock lately?!"

Try to run the app and it times out... like I said just sorting it out just now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: