Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon   Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 am

This year we are hoping to hold celebrations for Chinese New Year from 22 January 2012 (Chinese New Year's Eve) through to 6 February 2012. It's going to be a jam packed fun filled 2 weeks with so many events going on, you'll want to look in 24/7. Details will be released nearer the time.

The first event, is a competition for all you artistic people out there to create some Chinese style sprites that we can use in game to theme the celebrations.

I will give rewards to anyone who has a sprite accepted that we use in game. It must be your own work. In fact anyone who submits a sprite will be given something for their effort.

We are looking for Chinese Dragons, Chinese masks and Chinese lanterns.

If you need any details on the size or format of the spirite please see a member of the development team.

Competition ends on 15 January 2012. This is so we can get the sprites in game and the new sprite pack available for download in time ofr New Year's Eve.

Happy drawing people.

Jasmine
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon   Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:23 am

As the Gods excluded themselves from this competition, the winner is:

FLIPPER

Congratulations and see me in game for your prize.

Please remeber to download the latest update from the Website as Chinese New Year is only hours away.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon   Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 am

Chinese New Year Festivities have begun.

Look out for the Chinese Mask Chests and check graves for red envelopes.

Happy New Year and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon   Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chinese New Year 2012 Year of the Dragon
Page 1 of 1