Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alchemist Gheal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketchup

Ketchup

Alchemist Gheal Empty
PostSubject: Alchemist Gheal   Alchemist Gheal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:51 am

so i noticed that the gheal made from the guide in pp is the same as the gheal quest item. i was handing a bunch to a char and it kept saying Beware! the gods see what you are doing. i lost some luck hooking up a newb with pots ;p
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Alchemist Gheal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemist Gheal   Alchemist Gheal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:45 am

Ok we had the same roblem with the gmana which I believe has been fixed.

We will need to look at that and change it to the other gheal if there is one or create a new gheal.

Just be aware that once we change the gheal, any stockpiled gheals will not work for subsequent profession guides.
It also needs all the profession guides that use that item to be modified.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Alchemist Gheal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemist Gheal   Alchemist Gheal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 am

Gheals also currently can't be posted to the /trade. (Gmanas can)
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Alchemist Gheal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemist Gheal   Alchemist Gheal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Quest items can not be traded (as far as I recall). This is the same issue and will be solved when we create a new gheal and change all the profession guides.
Back to top Go down
Martyr

Alchemist Gheal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemist Gheal   Alchemist Gheal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am

This should be fixed now.

Let me know if any problems with the guides or healing potions from alchemy now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alchemist Gheal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemist Gheal   Alchemist Gheal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemist Gheal
Page 1 of 1