Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiva's Revenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Shiva's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Shiva's Revenge   Shiva's Revenge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 am

Beware! You have been warned.

The time of Shiva's revenge is nigh.

Shiva has mustered an army and a team of spy assassins for a 5 pronged assault on the city.

The major forces will gather and attack in waves using a pincer movement from the forest.
They have already proven that they can overwhelm the forest guards and breach the gates.

The spies will run rampant within the city boundaries waiting for the heavy reinforcements while mopping up the panicing inhabitants.

Be warned again. These are highly trained combatants and they do not stand still waiting for you to act.
Once they see you, death is your certain reward and they will rob your body of its soul and offer it up for a dark purpose.

8PM Perth time GMT +8 Thursday 23 November
1PM Norway time
7AM US EST
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Shiva's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Revenge   Shiva's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:17 am

9 players online ranging from Sgt major to Earl.

1 death. [That Shiva knows about]

The gates were breached.
The temple defiled.
The port was sacked.
The janitors slaughtered.
The grave yard was desecrated.

The city was over run.

The fighters were too scared to search the graves for the secret messages.

The defenders failed.
Shiva won.

Shiva thinks the experiment was a huge success.
Back to top Go down
ultraman

ultraman

Shiva's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: only if   Shiva's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:50 am

It's too bad that the goal wasn't clearly stated in the quest, I didn't know that we were to keep shiva from the temple. Thanks for the LQ though, the kids enjoyed it.

Next time all players should fight as a unified force at the temple in order to win.
Back to top Go down
Subzero

Shiva's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Revenge   Shiva's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 am

Shiva should just meet me in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiva's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Revenge   Shiva's Revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiva's Revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Live Quests-
Jump to: