Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can they see in the dark or not?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Can they see in the dark or not? Empty
PostSubject: Can they see in the dark or not?   Can they see in the dark or not? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:32 pm

My seyan was in heal quest in the dark, of course had IV from the halloween event. The first guard attacked me as normal. The 2nd guard attacked me as normal. The 3rd onward didnt, I assume because he couldnt see me in the dark. But wait if he cant see me beside him on fast, how does he see the door and know to close it 2 squares away?
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Can they see in the dark or not?   Can they see in the dark or not? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:40 pm

It is coded for that skeleton to close the door and as long as it is possible he will close the door, weather or not he can see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can they see in the dark or not?   Can they see in the dark or not? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:19 pm

This is half related, but I noticed the skeletons dont attack me if I stand behind or beside them. But if I stand in front of them or next to mirror they suddenly see me, is this normal behavior? Does the mirror give off some kind of light?? If so why is my entire IV area still 100% red?

SN: Also noticed it tries to force you to auto walk past the wall to the N often times?
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Can they see in the dark or not?   Can they see in the dark or not? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 pm

On a side note...

Are the grolms in pents equipped with IR goggles for Halloween?
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Can they see in the dark or not?   Can they see in the dark or not? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Mirrors give off a very small amount of light.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Can they see in the dark or not?   Can they see in the dark or not? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:10 am

NPCs were not given Infrared during Halloween.

Red is right about the mirrors but the light may not be good enough to turn off your IR skill.

Dinin is right about the lights and doors. If they are coded to turn on/off doors or items with a set template then they will do it if it is within range, they do not have to be able to "see" it. They just know it is there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can they see in the dark or not?   Can they see in the dark or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can they see in the dark or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: