Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

japan is a bad word

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drwho

Drwho

japan is a bad word Empty
PostSubject: japan is a bad word   japan is a bad word Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Me Blue and Urkuru where just talking and urk said japan and it said my what a filthy mouth you have you might want to keep it closed for awile then me and blue tried it and it could mute you if you said it enough so it was kind of weird Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

japan is a bad word Empty
PostSubject: Re: japan is a bad word   japan is a bad word Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 pm

It appears that the problem is not the country but the slang for the race.

The word "Jap" appeared in the list and I guess it may be considered a hang over from last century's racial tensions.

I am not sure that it is appropriate to ban an entire country just because in the past some people used part of it's name as a colloquial reference to their racial origins.

Therefore, Jap has been removed from the list and it is now legal to refer to Japan as a recognised country in today's world and in the world of Aranock.

My first foray into international diplomacy.
Back to top Go down

japan is a bad word
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: